Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wow... Soo... I Guess We're Done? (Part1)

That right, my two week session is over. I'm feeling relief and heartbreak at the same time. Not so much heartbreak as I felt last night at the closing ceremony when we were sharing memories and one of the adorable younger boys started bawling saying, "I don't want to go home!!!" I honestly almost started crying right there.

This session was so painful at times, but it was seriously my favorite session so far. I loved getting the time to get to know these kids so well and I'm going to miss every last one of them. They've got such wonderful personalities. Its been so fun! Oh, also, its gonna feel REALLY short having only a 6 day session this next week. That's only 4 days of programs. I have WAY more program ideas than that because I had to pull like 6 out of thin air in the last two weeks. I have like 12 lessons now. Its great.

I'm honestly still trying to sort out all of my thoughts in the past 2 weeks and I can't think of much to say because when I try its like brain vomit and I can't separate the emotions and the fun stories.

Ok I can't sort anything out right now and I really want my post about this week to be worth while, but I have to do other stuff now anyway so bleh! I'm going to post more about this week later during this break when I can figure out what to write. I'm so antsy to sit at the computer right now!!!! Sorry! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment