Friday, October 22, 2010

Peanut Butter

So I was working on writing another blog post when I ran in to some technical difficulties getting some pictures I need to load on to my computer so instead I decided to tell you what I did tonight.

Nothing. But I made up a fun voice with which to say peanut butter over and over again.

Then I wrote a song about peanut butter to sing in the peanut butter voice.

This is how it goes:

Na-na-na-na Peanut butter, peanut butter
Na-na-na-na Peanut butter, peanut butter
Peanut butter peanut butter nom nom nomnom
I like to nom on Peanut butter peanut butter

You'd have to hear me singing it to get the full effect of its awesomeness.

Also, while eating my peanut butter and jelly sammich(but really just a ton of peanut butter with some jelly and bread) I came up with the brilliant idea to dip my PB(+maybe some j and bread) sammich in my cinnemon apple sauce. Why, you ask? Back off, don't ask stupid questions. BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!

The first bite was INCREDIBLE. It was enough to make me decide to take a spoon full of peanut butter and a spoonful of apple sauce and eat them both at the exact same time. Bad idea. Texture differences abound, and it turns out the two don't taste as good together as I had previously thought. I went back to dipping my sammich in my apple sauce. It was too late. That was icky now too.

And that's how I made an incredible discovery and ruined it within 30 seconds.






Na-na-na-na Peanut Butter Peanut Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment